If you are in jail, speak to whoever is in demand. Tell them you should file a motion. You will likely must pay out a submitting payment Except you qualify for your payment waiver. Question the clerk for a cost waiver form If you're able to’t afford the price.I am putting up bail for somebody how do I make sure that I get my money posted back to … Read More